Seeking an experienced Administrative/Property Assistant who is as self-starter, has high organizational skills, is detailed-oriented, has the ability to multi-task and is proficient in the Microsoft office programs with an emphasis in Excel. Familiarity with Yardi/MRI Accounting Systems and the Kardin Budgeting program is a plus.
- Tenant/Vendor relations
- Engineering/Maintenance coordination
- Workorder Implementation/Tracking
- Process of A/P Invoices (scanning, coding, entering and obtaining proper approvals)
- Maintaining Tenant/Vendor Certificates of Insurance log and ensuring proper insurance is placed
- Lease Abstracting
- Assisting in the monthly property reporting process
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Provide additional administrative support in a variety of capacities including; special project assistance, purchase orders, contract preparation and utlity log maintenance.
Property Management Experience Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Motivated self-starter a must
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
- Adobe Acrobat preferred
- MRI and Yardi experience a plus
- The ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Effective team player who also possesses the ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to multi task
- At least 1 year experience in Real Estate Property Management
- Hours are 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.