NAI Hiffman’s Chris Gary completes 7 transactions totaling over 800,000 SF
OAKBROOK TERRACE (September 19, 2016) – Chris Gary represented four firms in purchasing assets and three owners in lease transactions. Recent purchases include:
- AMS Woodridge, LLC acquired a 145,400-square-foot asset from Conor Commercial Real Estate at Union Pointe Business Park in Woodridge, Illinois.
- Graymills Corporation acquired the 119,817-square-foot building from 25th Avenue Properties, LLC at 2601 South 25th Avenue in Broadview.
- American Sheet Metal Fabricators purchased the 82,512-square-foot building at 665 West Armory Drive in South Holland from Clybourn Capital, LLC.
- At 10499 164th Place in Orland Park, Robert James Sales, Inc. purchased a 48,000-square-foot building from Midwest Industrial Funds.
Recent leasing activity includes:
- IRG Realty Advisors, LLC signed a new lease with ANCO Steel Company, Inc. for 126,422 square feet at 4531 Columbia Ave in Hammond, Indiana.
- Cabot renewed its 77,835-square-foot lease with Alsip Mini Mill at 13144 South Pulaski Road in Alsip.
- Top 23 – Illinois SS Industrial LLC expanded its lease with Gerresheimer Glass, Inc., who occupies 209,135 square feet in the building at 480 E Lincoln Highway in Chicago Heights.
Chris Gary, Executive Vice President with NAI Hiffman’s Industrial Services group, represented AMS Woodridge, Graymills Corporation, American Sheet Metal Fabricators, Robert James Sales, IRG Realty Advisors, Cabot, Top 23 – Illinois SS Industrial LLC, in the seven separate transactions. Alex Sutterer, of NAI Hiffman, also represented IRG Realty Advisors in its new lease, Cabot in its lease renewal, and American Sheet Metal Fabricators in its purchase.
Pete Roberson of CBRE represented Alsip Mini Mill; Jack Cozzie of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Gerresheimer Glass.
About NAI Hiffman
Comprised of over 150 real estate professionals, NAI Hiffman provides leasing, management and investment sales representation for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate in the Chicago metro market. It currently leases and manages a 54+ million SF portfolio of over 600 commercial properties throughout metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Southeast Wisconsin. NAI Hiffman is the Chicago-area representative for NAI Global, the world’s largest managed network of real estate service providers, has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific, with over 6,700 local market professionals, managing over 380 million square feet of property.