Though we strive for accuracy, occasionally, the information on the Services may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We apologize for such oversights. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order). We expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or guarantee of accuracy of any of the information contained on the Services.
2. USER CONDUCT
It is our goal to make access to our Services a good experience for all Users. You agree not to use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, your use of the Services, or access to the Services for any purposes other than for which the Services are being provided to you, or do any of the following:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Services;
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Services;
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Services or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- Upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- Use the Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- Use the Services to stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- Use any high-volume automatic, electronic or manual process to access, search or harvest information from the Services (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- Interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Services or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to extract, “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy any static or dynamic web page on the Services or Our Content contained on any such web page for commercial use without our prior express written permission;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or mirror or frame the Services or any of Our Content, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
3. RIGHT TO SUSPEND
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend any User’s access to the Services at any time at our discretion including, without limitation, as necessary in our discretion to protect the security or operation of the Services.
4. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT SAFE HARBOR NOTICE
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that any of Our Content infringes your copyrights, please provide our DMCA Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please direct any such notifications to our DMCA Agent.
6. USER CONTENT
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to the Services (“User Content”), you agree we may use the User Content for any purpose, and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your User Content. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the User Content in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the User Content on the Services or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Services. Continued access to the Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND OTHER WEBSITES
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN INDIVIDUAL CASES. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. TO THE EXTENT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR SERVICES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT DO SO, THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, HACKING, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES.
12. GOVERNING LAW
13. GENERAL TERMS
14. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: the provider of the Services is and Hiffman Shaffer Associates, Inc. d/b/a NAI Hiffman, 1 Oakbrook Terrace, Suite 400, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181. To file a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, send a letter to the above address or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Resident Request – Director of Marketing” as the subject line. You may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento CA 95834 or by telephone at 800.952.5210.
17. CONTACT US
You may contact us by email at email@example.com. You also may write to us at:
One Oakbrook Terrace, Suite 400
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Attn: Director of Marketing
Last update Effective Date: January 1, 2020