Clear Height and NAI Hiffman partnership delivers Q1 success
From “Clear Height Properties completes 256,000 square feet of leases in Q1 2023” – RE Journals
Clear Height Properties completed 40 leases totaling 256,000 square feet in Q1 2023.
Hoye attributes Clear Height’s leasing success to a variety of factors, including helping existing tenants solve the puzzle of finding larger units within the firm’s portfolio.
Another reason for success, according to Hoye, is partnering with some of the best brokers in the business. Their efforts on the new leasing front have been exceptional resulting in historically low vacancy rates.
Significant transactions in Q1 2023 included:
- Adesta, an Allied Universal Company that specializes in the design and implementation of communications infrastructure and networks, signed a 16,000-square-foot lease. Patrick Elwood with CBRE represented Universal and Jason Shibata and Michael Whetstone with JBS Commercial Real Estate represented Clear Height.
- Artisan Design Furniture, a furniture distribution and sales company, signed a 26,000-square-foot lease at a recent acquisition. Tony Liu with YOUMU Ventures represented Artisan and Terry Herlihy with NAI Hiffman represented Clear Height.
- Precision Metal Products, a metal stamping firm that has been in the asset for nearly 30 years, signed a 20,000-square-foot renewal.
- An industrial supplies company in Addison is expanding their operations into an adjacent 16,000-square-foot building. Justin Lerner, Joe Karmin and Ross Lehrman represented the lessee and Brian Silverman with JBS Commercial Real Estate represented Clear Height.
- Wensco, a wholesale stocking sign distributor, signed a 25,000-square-foot renewal. Jake Spinell with Colliers represented Wensco.
- Efficient Documents, an existing Clear Height tenant, will be relocating to a neighboring property and signed a 12,000-square-foot lease. Justin Lerner, Joe Karmin and Ross Lehrman represented Efficient Document Solutions and David Haigh and Nick Feczko with NAI Hiffman represented Clear Height.
About NAI Hiffman:
NAI Hiffman is one of the largest independent commercial real estate services firms in the US, with a primary focus on metropolitan Chicago, and part of the NAI Global network. We provide institutional and private leasing, property management, tenant representation, capital markets, project services, research, and marketing services for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate. To meet our clients’ growing needs outside of our exclusive NAI Hiffman territory, we launched Hiffman National, our dedicated property solutions division, which provides property management, project services, and property accounting services across the country. NAI Hiffman | Hiffman National is an award winning company headquartered in suburban Chicago, with more than 250 employees strategically located throughout North America.
About Hiffman National:
Hiffman National is one of the US’s largest independent commercial real estate property management firms, providing institutional and private clients exceptional customized solutions for property management, project management, property accounting, lease administration, marketing, and research. The firm’s comprehensive property management platform and attentive approach to service contribute to successful life-long relationships and client satisfaction. As a nationally bestowed Top Workplace, and recognized CRE award winner, Hiffman National is headquartered in suburban Chicago, with more than 250 employees nationally and an additional six hub locations and 25 satellite offices across North America.