I have always had a love for sports and played all of them growing up. The commercial real estate world allows me to utilize that same energy and competitive spirit towards the properties and people I am able to partner with on projects. I love the opportunities where our team is able to shape and mold a property into a success story for all parties involved. I started my career at one of the worst times in History in regards to the market, but not only survived but was able to take those “good habits” and transform them into a successful career that is only just getting started. I became a shareholder at NAI Hiffman in 2018 and am very excited to be part of growing firm.
Outside the office I love golf and and almost any sport I can play or watch, but most of the time you find me chasing around my daughter, Lilly and son, Logan. They keep my wife and I on our toes.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
Professional Background & Experience
Adam Johnson is an Executive Vice President in the Office Services Group. Adam specializes in office sales and leasing, focusing on mid-cap building sales, REO sales, and landlord/tenant representation in the western and southwestern suburbs of Chicago. Adam is also a member of the Medical Services Team at NAI Hiffman, which assists in the real estate needs of healthcare organizations and healthcare investors.
Adam joined NAI Hiffman in the summer of 2008. Since joining NAI Hiffman, Adam has been involved in over 400 transactions totaling over 3 million square feet. His projects have included various sales and leasing representations of office properties. Adam has worked with a wide array of companies advising them on all facets of their real estate needs including acquisition and disposition of both leased and owned space, detailed property analysis, transaction negotiation, and investment strategy and analysis.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Naperville YMCA Board Member
- CCIM Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment
Beltway Capital Partners | Bridge CRE | K-Five| Old Second National Bank | MedProperties ClearHeight | Midwest Industrial Funds | PT Solutions | Prologis | RE Development Solutions UBS | Wintrust ROC Inc.
Awards & Recognition
- Illinois MD Preferred Service Award for Real Estate
- Elgin (580-735 Tollgate Road) – 244,120 SF
- Naperville (1811-1842 Centre Point Circle) – 162,065 SF
- Aurora (4245 Meridian Pkwy) – 140,384 SF
- Bolingbrook (215-235 Remington Blvd.) – 87,113 SF
- Mokena (9710-9724 191st St.) – 81,572 SF
- Burr Ridge (8310-8355 Madison St) – 74,586 SF
- Park Ridge (444 Northwest Hwy) – 63,000 SF
- Warrenville (4355 Weaver Pky) – 58,629 SF
- Lisle (1050 Warrenville Rd) – 53,982 SF
- Lombard (55 W 22nd Street) – 50,963 SF