I have always had a love for sports and played all of them growing up. The commercial real estate world allows me to utilize that same energy and competitive spirit towards the properties and people I am able to partner with on projects. I love the opportunities where our team is able to shape and mold a property into a success story for all parties involved. I started my career at one of the worst times in history in regards to the market and not only survived, but was able to take those “good habits” and transform them into a successful career that is only just getting started. I became a shareholder at NAI Hiffman in 2018 and am very excited to be part of a growing firm.
Outside the office I love golf and and almost any sport I can play or watch, but most of the time you find me chasing around my daughter, Lilly and son, Logan. They keep my wife and I on our toes.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
Professional Background & Experience
Adam Johnson is an Executive Vice President in the Office Services & Capital Markets Group and a shareholder at NAI Hiffman. Adam specializes in office investment sales, assisting owners, users, and banks, purchase or sell office and flex/industrial space throughout the Chicago suburbs. Adam joined NAI Hiffman in 2008 focused on leasing and sales of suburban office product. His unique background in leasing helps him bring a unique perspective to underwriting, trends, space utilization and how it effects the value of an asset. He has been involved in over 500 transactions totaling over 4 Million square feet in his career.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Board Chair Naperville YMCA
- Real Estate Broker
Beltway Capital Partners | Bridge CRE | Centercore Properties | Globe Corporation | Old Second National Bank | MedProperties ClearHeight | Midwest Industrial Funds | Prologis | RE Development Solutions UBS | Satori Properties | Wintrust ROC Inc.
Awards & Recognition
- Illinois MD Preferred Service Award for Real Estate
- Top Producer NAI Global 2022 (Awarded to Top 100 professionals worldwide)
- Elgin (580-735 Tollgate Road) – 244,120 SF
- Naperville (1811-1842 Centre Point Circle) – 162,065 SF
- Aurora (4245 Meridian Pkwy) – 140,384 SF
- Burr Ridge (8310-8355 Madison St) – 74,586 SF
- Park Ridge (444 Northwest Hwy) – 63,000 SF
- Warrenville (4355 Weaver Pky) – 58,629 SF
- Lombard (1919 Highland Ave) – 154,333 SF
- Hoffman Estates (2815 Forbes Ave.) – 97,228 SF
- Lisle (2200 Cabot Dr.) – 130,000 SF
- Aurora (3600 Thayer Ct.) – 69,630 SF
- Lisle (2525 Cabot Dr.) – 79,211 SF