Bio coming soon.
I have three grown children, traveled to over 50 countries on 5 continents and reside in Winnetka with my wife Kathy.
Professional Background & Experience
John F. Cash is an Executive Vice President of the Industrial Services Group of NAI Hiffman and is a founding partner of the Company. John represents private companies, owners, investors and developers in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of industrial real estate assets. He specializes in corporate relocation, site search analysis, consolidations, land assemblage and build-to-suit transactions. John has represented a number of prominent companies undertaking significant projects in the Midwest. In the past 30 years he has been involved in over 25 Million SF of transactions valued at over $1.2 Billion. John has authored a series of articles in industrial real estate publications, and he has been a speaker at real estate industry conferences and board meetings including the Mid-American Economic Development Council, the West Central Municipal Conference, and NAI Global. Before joining NAI Hiffman, he served as Vice President for a large Chicago real estate firm and held a management position with Applied Magnetics Corporation, a memory storage system manufacturer, based in Santa Barbara, California.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
Amerisource Bergen | Borden | General Tire | HD Supply | International Paper | John B. Sanfilippo | Komatsu Dresser | Littell International | Motorola | Nelson Steel | Roman, Inc. | The Home Depot | The Pampered Chef | True Value | Wickes Furniture
Awards & Recognition
- NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year Award (multiple)
- GCFD Build to Suit Team of the Year Award
- NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year Award
- Motorola – 2,385,000 SF (multiple)
- Komatsu Dresser – 1,700,000 SF (multiple)
- Home Depot – 1,306,000 SF (multiple)
- Pampered Chef – 1,301,000 SF (multiple)
- True Value, 1,194,650 SF
- HD Supply – 788,000 SF (multiple)
- International Paper – 778,000 SF (multiple)
- Roman, Inc. – 775,000 SF (multiple)
- General Tire – 648,000 SF (multiple)
- Wickes Furniture – 590,000 SF (multiple)