Mark Baumhart has more than 37 years’ experience working with a wide range of clients and assignments, primarily in the O’Hare area. Mark has extensive first-hand experience with nearly all aspects of industrial real estate including representing tenants, buyers, property owners and real estate investors.
Professional Background & Experience
Mark has successfully completed in excess of $1B in industrial real estate transactions and has completed in excess of 1,700 transactions. He has been involved in every type of real estate transaction imaginable and has gained a reputation for his insight and excellent judgment in providing service to his clients. In 2019, Mark represented Arthur J. Rogers & Co. in the sale of their entire 1.7M square foot industrial commercial real estate portfolio to Stockbridge, a national real estate investment and management platform, for $116,500,000. It was one of the largest industrial real estate transactions in the Midwest Chicago in 2019.
Mark previously worked with Lee & Associates. A lifelong Chicago resident, Mark began his real estate career with Arthur J. Rogers & Co.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
CenterPoint Properties, Cortina Tools, Finch & Barry, FNS, Iberia Foods, Multi Trans Services LLC, North Pier Terminal LTD., Northern Builders, Platinum Converting, Platinum Partners, Prologis, Stockbridge, US Acrylic, Village of Mount Prospect
- Represent Platinum Partners in 3 transactions totaling 425,000 SF in Itasca and Bartlett.
- Represent Stockbridge to lease 3 multi-tenant projects totaling ±1,500,000 SF.
- Represented Arthur J. Rogers & Co. in the sale of their 1,700,000 SF multi-tenant portfolio to Stockbridge.
- Represented a 125,000 SF lease in Aurora.
- Represented Village of Mount Prospect to acquire 2 separate properties totaling 130,000 SF for a new Police and Fire Department totaling over $6.5M.
- Represented Village of Bensenville to acquire a 45,000 SF building for a new police department.
- Represented Landlord for a long-term 30,000 SF office/flex lease renewal in Vernon Hills.
- Represented Landlord for 144,700 SF lease renewal with SBS Transportation.
- Represented Far North Corp. for a 50,000 SF lease in New Lenox.
- Represented Allying Force Port to Port in 3 transactions in Bensenville totaling 200,000 SF.
- Represented Arthur J. Rogers for 35 years to lease 800,000 SF multi-tenant portfolio in Elk Grove with total over 1,000 transactions completed.