I love what I do and feel privileged to be able to make that statement. I have also had the opportunity to work at several different firms and markets throughout my career, giving me exposure to different facets of the business while fostering professional and personal relationships with people, many of whom I consider some of my closest friends today.
Coming to NAI Hiffman was my career game-changer. It was the first firm that encouraged me to think outside the box, be creative and have fun with what you do. I have always felt that if you work hard and love what you do, success will follow. We’ve proven that model at our firm time and again. Every day is different. Every client and every transaction is different. Sometimes you need to be able to take a step back, re-evaluate, then use your experience and market knowledge to achieve the goals and objectives of your client. NAI Hiffman has given us the platform to do this. Through our collaborative team approach, we are able to achieve results for our clients – and have a little fun along the way.
Professional Background & Experience
Patrick is a shareholder at NAI Hiffman and an Executive Vice President in the Office Services Group, as well as a partner in one of the top producing brokerage teams in Chicago. The team was recently named by Crain’s as one of the most Influential Brokerage Teams in the Chicagoland market.
Since 1995, Patrick has specialized in representing clients ranging from small entrepreneurial developers to some of the largest institutional commercial real estate owners in the world. Though he is currently focused on the East-West Corridor in the Chicago suburban market, he has actively worked in every Chicago area submarket and brings that vast brokerage experience with him to the table for every negotiation and to every client. Patrick has a proven track record of achieving the goals and objectives of his clients, is an active member in several industry-related affiliations and has been awarded numerous recognitions from his employers, clients and peers.
Professional Designations & Affiliations
- Real Estate Broker, IL
- Chicago Office Leasing Brokers Association, Member
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- The Chicago Real Estate Organization (CREO), Member
- Oak Brook/Oakbrook Terrace Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greater Oak Brook Economic Development Council, Member
- Crain’s Chicago Food Depository Real Estate Awards, Steering Committee
- 2019 & 2018 Chicago Food Depository Real Estate Awards, Office Broker of the Year, Finalist
- 2017 Chicago Food Depository Real Estate Awards, Brokerage Transaction of the Year, Nominee
- 2017 Crain’s Chicago Most Influential Brokers
- 2017 NAIOP Office Transaction of the Year Award Recipient
- 2010 NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year, Nominee
- 2005 Cushman & Wakefield Distinguished Achievement Award
- 2001 NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year, Recipient
- 1997 CB Commercial Distinguished Achievement Award
- CoStar Power Broker
Agellan Capital | American Realty Advisors | Blackstone Realty | Bridge Investment Group | Cedar Street Capital | Clear Height Properties | Equity Office | Fairbridge Partners | FosterLane Asset Management | Hudson Partners | Inland Diversified RE | Invesco Real Estate | Jupiter Realty | Lincoln Property Group | RE Development Solutions | ProLogis | Prudential Real Estate | Quarter Circle Capital | Ryan Companies | Sanders Commercial | Sun Life Financial | Sunbelt Management Company | Teachers Retirement System of Illinois | The Private Bank | TIAA-CREF | TA Associates Realty The Wittkoff Group | Valley Equity Group | Viking Partners
- University of Iowa BA, International Business
- University of London, England