I have been an NAI Hiffman team member for over 20 years, representing owners and occupiers of industrial commercial real estate. I am proud to also be a Shareholder with the company. I have worked with companies and owners of all sizes throughout my career and enjoy collaborating with my partners in creating solutions for our clients.
Outside of my career in commercial real estate I enjoy hunting, shooting sports, skiing, and CrossFit. I am originally from Denver, so I guess that’s where my love for the outdoors comes from. Currently residing in Clarendon Hills, the best part of my life is sharing it with my wife who is an amazing professor at Northwestern University, and my 13 year old daughter and 12 year old son. I spend a lot of time attending their sporting activities and we travel as often as possible together.
“Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”
Professional Background & Experience
Eric Tresslar is an Executive Vice President and Partner at NAI Hiffman, and has been a member of the Industrial Services Group since joining the company in early 2000. Eric represents both Tenants and some of Chicago’s largest Landlords. During his time with the firm, Eric has represented companies such as Namco Entertainment, GCR Corporation, Topline Furniture, TransX, Corporate Disk, Box Packaging, BNX Shipping, Inc., Sanyo North America, Packaging Partners, Associated Global Systems and Pactrans Air & Sea. In addition to working with these companies, Eric has worked on behalf of several institutional property owners and developers including RREEF, First Industrial, Ketone Partners, Liberty Property Trust, CenterPoint Properties, The Ryan Companies and The Opus Group.
In his time at NAI Hiffman, Eric has completed sales and leasing transactions totaling roughly 40 Million SF and sold over 1,500 acres of land for future development. These transactions have an aggregate value of over $600 Million.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Wisconsin
- AIRE (Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers)
- Member SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- Candidate Young Industrial Brokers
- NAI Industrial Council, Program Chair
Associated Global Systems | BNX Shipping | Box Packaging | Corporate Disk | GCR Corporation | Namco Entertainment | Packaging Partners | PacTrans Air & Sea | Sanyo North America | Topline Furniture | TransX
Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of 2003 AIRE Frank Mahoney Award Winner
- NAIOP 2004 Industrial Transaction of the Year
- Recipient of CoStar Power Broker Award (multiple)
- Liberty Property Trust – 1,200,000 SF (multiple)
- GCR Corporation – 1,157,000 SF (multiple)
- Topline Furniture – 720,000 SF (multiple)
- The Ryan Companies – 600,000 SF (multiple)
- Sanyo Logistics Company – 598,000 SF (multiple)
- TA Associates Realty – 580,000 SF
- CenterPoint Properties – 520,000 SF
- Tytan Trucking – 190,000 SF
- PacTrans Air & Sea – 122,000 SF
- Ketone Partners – 360 Acres (multiple)